Monday, August 06, 2012

Back to Work

Status from this weekend:
  • Did really well with water and diet until yesterday apparently. Going to try to completely avoid snacking and stick to cereal and my pb crackers and see if that helps. Perhaps it was my thoughts of Chipotle that threw me over the edge.
  • Patience - Ugh! Was completely irritated this weekend by Will. Not sure why. May have been the disgusting bathroom, the overflowing trash, or the attitude that says everything and everyone sucks. Vented to Ricky this morning. I really need to figure out what to do.
  • Work - Managed to accomplish some things. Didn't do too badly.
Working on Today
  • Diet - Sticking to cereal, pb cracker snack, and almonds. See if that sets it back down.
  • Work - Focus on professionalism and take care of my split customers and researching the com project.
  • Home - Try to figure out why Will is bothering me so much and be proactive about fixing it.

No comments: