Thursday, August 09, 2012

Time to kick ass

Status from yesterday:
  • Finished hats and balloons for the party.
  • Spent time with the family.
  • Stayed within calories, but it still didn't work.
Working on Today (revisit all my goals):
  • Lose 10 lbs for the month. Build a menu focusing on vegetables.
  • Stay on top of requests at work. Take control of my work. I am going to be a control freak about Domains and Splits from now on. No one will know more than me about these.
  • Improve communication skills. Talk to the customer and people more often.
  • Limit computer use and television watching. Instead fill up this time with activities with the family, one hour of cleaning per day, and one hour of exercise. Clean house for one hour today. Build a schedule for Ricky and I to exercise.
  • Be a nicer, more giving person. Do something nice for Will.

No comments: