Monday, August 27, 2012

I've been a bit busy...

However, that is no excuse. It's time to review everything again. 

I started on WW, and that seems to keep me on track for eating, exercise, and water consumption. I wasn't feeling well this weekend however, so fell a bit short in my goals. 

Some things that I know would make me feel better are personal goals such as losing weight, keeping the house clean, and managing finances...well specifically bringing Ricky and I's credit score up. I guess that's what I need at this point, specific, measurable, and attainable goals:

1. Lose 50 lbs in 1 year. 
2. Raise both R and I's credit score. 
3. Find a method to keep the house clean without detracting from other goals.
4. Find a goal that fulfills me personally.
5. Vacation with Ricky once a quarter. 
6. Stick to deadlines at work without reducing quality.
7. Research ways to get energized and deal with demotivating environment at work. 

I think those are all reasonable. Hard to set professional goals when you don't give a damn about your job. I like most of my clients, however my manager is very difficult to work for. There's not much in the way to motivate us to get excited about our work. That's pretty much the mentaility of the whole team. I need to do some reading (added #7)

No comments: