Friday, August 03, 2012

Goals seem to be working

It worked last time and it seems to be working this time too. I amy not be accomplishing everything but I'm making strides.

Status from yesterday:
  • I did lose .4 lbs, so that's good. I increased my water intake and it seemed to have worked (even with a Thai food dinner)
  • I did complete two of the three items on my work list from yesterday, so not too bad.
  • Patience, I still need to work on. Will has still been driving me nuts and I don't know why. It's like a complete trigger. He's been aggravating about just denying or being negative about everything lately. I just need to get over it. He is who he is and I need to accept it!
  • I have been getting uncomfortable. Leaving the windows open in the car rather than a/c. Wearing different shoes, drinking water.
Working on Today:
  • Continue to eat cereal and milk. Drink lots of water. Stay away from snacks.
  • Work on my patience and acceptance of Will. Start asking him to help more.
  • Work on not letting things get to me.
  • For work:
    • Take care of S for month end
    • Take care of E for Free Info
    • Take care of M for upgrades
    • Take care of J for cloud
    • Take care of E for YoH
  • Continue to be uncomfortable by using the computer less when at home. Clean for at least an hour.

No comments: