Friday, June 09, 2006

Art Imitating Life

So I guess by now you've probably realized that the comics I've been showing are my own strips. I won't deluge you with a whole bunch of them, but will probably post a couple a week. Any feedback is appreciated.

On the same token, you've probably also guessed that a lot of my strips, right now, are based on my life at the moment or in the past. The last strip was about refinancing and guess what we're doing right now?

Yes...training hippos. You're so smart!

Okay, we're not training hippos, but it sure as heck feels like it. Some of the questions they ask...geez! Well, you'll see some of the silly things they've put us through in the next few strips.

By the way, I see everyone is just as busy as we are. Hardly any new posts, hardly any comments. What does a girl have to get a little attention around here?

Just kidding. I love you guys and have a great summer!!! Except for you people in places where the weather is beautiful...I hope you get ant bites.

3 comments:

Mark Brown said...

No dear, We're ALL BUSY

It's the F#$&ing BLOGGER OUTAGES that are getting us.

markbnj

PS: found a fascinating new topic, coming up soon in politics.

Onyx said...

http://cagle.msnbc.com/hogan/interviews/home.asp

Madwag said...

I'm having blogger problems too... gets frustraiting when you loose a post or pics won't load ...

I love your comics... very cool indeed.

Hope the refinancing goes smoothly.

xxxx

btw... the weather here is perfect... I must watch out for ants I guess...lol