Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's that time again!

That time where I ask myself, "What the hell am I doing? And who the hell have I become?!"

Why is that?

Well, I recognize that I've become awfully bitchy lately. Bitch this, and bitch that. Bitch, bitch, bitch. About everything and everyone. What's wrong with me?

In addition to that, I'm stressed, lazy, broke, messy...I just have no ability to commit myself to any goals lately.

Weight loss? Nope.
Save money? Nope.
Spend less money? Nope.
Exercise? Nope.

Zip, zilch, nada, nothing. So it's time to reprioritize. What are things I'd like to accomplish in life?

- Sticking to my WW diet and drinking more water. I do not want to be another month down the road still struggling at the same weight.
- Being nicer and more forgiving. Yeah, this is a toughy. But I would like to focus on solutions, not bitchy observations.
- Pay off quite a bit in debt. This will be a hard one, but perhaps of I get better organized...
- Less television, more exercise. Even if it means gardening, doing chores around the house, taking a walk. I think I would feel much better.
- Quit smoking for God's sake!!! Why is this so freakin hard? Thank God I'm not pregnant or attempting to be right now. I really owe it to myself and my future child to be in top physical shape when I do get pregnant.

Anyway, that's it for now. If I can accomplish even two of the above things, I'm sure I'd be much happier.

Ta, ta for now loverlies!

2 comments:

Madwag said...

Well remember when I got preggers??? Just the smell of ciggys would make me vomit. I bet you will be forced to quit if you got preggers like me. You can do it... just like Cloudy said. Thanks for the chat yesterday, I'm so glad you are my friend...and so understanding. I love you.

Ms. Adventures said...

don't be discouraged, one day at a time like they say in AA!

You should call me sometime! We could support each other in our loathesomeness (is that a word?)