Monday, June 12, 2006

A Little Off Lately

I feel confused and scatterbrained lately. A lot has been going on in life.

I just feel like a castaway in a small life raft in the middle of a great wide ocean. There's just been so much going on, and friends that I've fell out of touch with. And family I've fell out of touch with. I feel like I'm not living up to all of my societal obligations.

It's difficult because a majority of our issues are extremely personal. No...not physically personal, just emotional. So I can't really talk to anyone about them, and therefore people usually see our lives much less chaotic than it really is. I know...everyone is, but trust me, we're different. No...trust me on this one. I know normal dysfunction and abnormal dysfunction and we are definately the latter.

But we're working around it. Just trying to take it one day at a time right now.

*sigh*

2 comments:

lettuce said...

I can identify with the one day at a time thing. Is there no one you can find to talk to? it really does help.

I love your strips!

Madwag said...

Sorry mate :o(

I don't have anyone to talk to either when it comes to stuff... only my MIL really. I learned my lesson the hard way about trusting people with my personal stuff... actually you are the only one that I do trust... I tell you everything. If you want send me an IM later and we can talk, wish I was there in person so we could do something together like we used to... ride bikes, work out at the gym, getting nails done, going to Target or just hanging out. God I miss you so much!!!! I still haven't found anyone that can compare to you as a friend.... (((HUGS)))