Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy Weekend

I am so tired today!

So, let's start off with Friday. Hectic business day to say in the least. I had a high priority report that I still hadn't finished by the end of the day, but thank goodness I warned my boss when we got the request. I told her I could probably get it done on Friday, but to not make any promises.

After work, we headed directly over to a friends house to help move. There really wasn't much as a gang of people had already moved most of the stuff. So afterwards we hung out, ate pizza, and watched Boondog Saints. A good movie, but kind of cheesy.

Saturday was spent at home with one roommate or the other. A majority of the day was spent with K waiting for R to get done with the car. They had the brakes checked and it ended up being 4 hours of work and $300 worth of cash. R was nice enough to bring Baskin Robbins home after the fiasco though and we then settled down to watch a crappy movie. Half of my day was spent working from home.

Yesterday was half boring and half nice. I have no car or money, so mom got a phone call yesterday and the promise to take her out this weekend. K worked overtime, and left the house around 6 a.m. R left with his brother around 11 a.m., so it was just little old me, the dog, and three cats for the rest of the afternoon. I cleaned, and worked, and cleaned, and worked. The boys got home around 3 with flowers and steaks (a very nice gesture). K got home around 4:30. So we chilled for the rest of the night watching cable (and me working).

All in all I put in a total of 58 hours last week. So, needless to say...I'm freakin exhausted.

1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

58 hrs is slave labor girl!
markie in nj (still here!)