Monday, May 21, 2007

Tired

Ugh, one last day coming in a five a.m. Did I mention that since one of the roomies has been going in early, I have too? I know this sounds ridiculous, but I do this for two reasons...I really do get a lot more done when no one else is here. And quite frankly, I would be frustrated staying late at work with the knowledge that one of my best freinds gets the luxury of staying at home and playing video games while I'm working my butt off. Yes, I easily get jealous, especially when it comes to down time.

This weekend was nice. I got burned to a crisp though. My other roommate/BFF (I really need to come up with pseudonyms for those two) is a sun lizard. She loves sitting out in the sun by the pool and tanning. I don't tan. I get beet red, but I figured I'd give it the ole college try and hang out with her. It was a perfect day. We even brought out the dog. However, I do think the sun not only burned me to a crisp, but fried my brains as well. I haven't felt right since sitting out. I've been just exhausted. I think it's a good thing I'll be going home early today as I definately need the sleep...on a nice cold leather couch...mmmmm, sleeeeppppp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be heat stroke - drink lots of water eat properly. It should pass in a day or two... Like your blog by the way!

Mark Brown said...

or rather then heat stroke..
make sure next time you do that you bring:
1) 2 6packs of beer
2) SPF 40 Sun block
3) a 1/2 gallon of water.