Saturday, November 03, 2007

I fell in love with an idiot...

The first time I saw him, he was gorgeous. I was enthralled by his sleekness and his ability to impress, but could I engage in a relationship with someone who everyone else loved? His popularity called to me, yet disgusted me at the same time.

I waited and watched and thought, this guy might not be so bad. People see something in him. So I decided to give it a go.

At first he impressed me. He sang to me. And responded to my every touch. He was there for me most of the time and remembered every date I set with him.

But then I realized, he was cute, but horribly stupid.

He could keep dates, but couldn't remember requests. He could remember conversations, but couldn't comprehend images. An worst of all, he could only seem to communicate with a limited amount of others.

Oh iPhone, you're so cute, but so darn dumb.

No comments: