Monday, November 05, 2007

Not in a mood today

Ugh! You know how minor things just pile up and piss you off? Well that's the way I feel today.

My car overheated today so I had to call 5 different people to figure out what to do. It's been towed, but no one has gotten back to me and apparently the only person who can tell me where it is, is too freakin busy to answer their phone.

Speaking of people too busy to answer their phones, my friend R has a document of mine that I asked him to email me; which he was supposed to email someone else; and still hasn't gotten back to me.

I have tons of things to do at work, and quite frankly I'm about to break out in tears over it all.

I'm not the same person I used to be, but I think a lot of that stems from the fact that I'm on my own again. Well for the first time. Anyway, which is another point, all of my friends aren't at work today and I don't have my car so I had to walk to Long Wong's and have lunch by myself.

I guess it's not that bad. Oh and my lighter doesn't work. If it weren't for the fact that two of my teammates are gone for the day, I'd go home.

*sigh*

No comments: