Saturday, November 03, 2007

I know, two posts in one day...what?!?!

What a weekend and it isn't even over so far...

Friday we went to a benefit dinner. Meant to raise funds for a historical building, we ate well and enjoyed good company. Not bad. Towards the end of the night, there was an auction. R and I were assigned the task of pointers, while the auctioneer called out bids for marvelous vacation packages. But no one seemed to bid. So what did R and I do? We bid. R and K ended up with a 4 day resort vacation for $50. I ended up with a 5 day resort vacation for $100. I was excited, yet bummed at the same time. I got an awesome deal, but the benefit didn't.

Today, K conducted a training session with Toastmasters (and apparently kicked ass!) while R and I went to go watch my boss race at Firebird. Racing involved driving around cones at high speeds while being timed. I'm totally doing it in my mini next time.


Anyway, after the races we went to Macayos and then R, K, and I headed over to a Toastmasters meeting. I am now not only an official Toastmaster now, I am a VP of PR. (VP of Public Relations). Woo, hoo! More responsibility! Don't get me wrong, I am excited...but very exhausted right now.

Plus I have a few other projects in the works. Hopefully soon that will include another comic strip. Perhaps tomorrow.

Anyway, gotta go. I have a horrendous headache. Take care my loverlies!

No comments: