Monday, July 25, 2005

Buh-Bye Diaryland...Hello Blogspot!

Okay, that's it!!! I've had it with Diaryland. I get all the features in Blogspot that I got with Diaryland, but for free!!! Geesh!!

So, most of you probably already know me. But for those of you who do not know me...

I live in Phoenix, Arizona. The heat is almost unbearable here, but getting better. 106 is bearable to me as I was born in Phoenix and will probably die in Phoenix.

I am married and have been for the past 8 years now. I love my husband. He's a graphic designer, just finishing up on his Bachelor's degree in graphic design and now working full-time in his chosen field.

We had two roommates, but just got rid of one last weekend. Most of our roommates are usually guys from college who need help in getting their finances straight. So we take them in, for free lately, and help them out. Our newest, and only , roommate is a husband and father of one (going on two) who's wife is in Missouri while he finished up school. The man needs to save as much as possible, so we've allowed him to stay with us for the duration of his school time.

I just finished my master's degree and have no freakin clue what I'm going to do with it. My main goals right now are to lose weight and get pregnant. I'm not really sure what to do about that either. I'm a workaholic and feel weird returning back to normal life.

I work full-time as a data analyst for an insurance company. i love my boss and my work, but lately have felt a little frustrated and out-of-sorts. I think it's the whole 'finishing up with school' thing. I mean I've been going to school non-stop for the past like 20 years, now what??

20 years including kindergarten. I'm actually only 29 myself. Big three-oh this year. Ahhhh!!!!!!

Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. Oh yeah, I also have a pyscho family and family-in-law. I love my father-in-law, dislike my father, and have a massive amount of pets. Three dogs (Buster, Java, and Paco), two cats (Onyx and Casper) and four fish (Patty, Sushi, Spike, and Spaz). Yes, I name my fish. Wanna make something of it??

Anyway, more to follow. Nice to meet you! :-)

No comments: