Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy, but Exhausted

Okay, so bear with me. I'll be making changes to my diary template but because of a special project at work and hubby's new work, it may take awhile.

I'm happy, but exhausted. Hubby is extremely happy at work, which makes me happy. However, he has a one hour commute and starts at about 7 a.m. So where does that put me? At work at 6 a.m.

Do you know me?

If you do, then you know I am NOT, repeat NOT, a morning person!! I'm just about dead at the end of the day from exhaustion.

Yesterday's schedule?

Wake up at 6 a.m. - get ready, make breakfast, pack lunch
Work at 7:40 a.m.
Get off work at 5:40 p.m. (no lunch break)
Get home about 6 p.m.
Go out at 6:05 p.m. to get decorations for hubby's cubicle
Get home at about 10:30 p.m.
Get up this morning at 5 a.m.

Ugh!!!!!

And he's not coming to get me today until 6 p.m. The good news? I have a major project to work on and this will give me more time.

The bad news? Dead people can't work. Augh!!!

Oh well, it's not so bad.

Well see you later lovelies!!

No comments: