Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Poor Me, All Alone

I'm working late tonight. So far I've put in 13 hours at work. Yay!!!

Hubby is across the street at school and will be in class til 10 p.m. So it's likely that I will be here until then. Oddly enough I like to put in over forty hours because then everyone will think, "Poor Onyx. She works so hard. Best not to disturb her." It's a great excuse for avoiding a life.

I think I may start Mary Kay again. it was too funny because i was talking to a co-worker about makeup and she asked if I had started MK yet. I replied that i hadn't but what a great idea!!! Then I shared with her my favorite MK story.

When I was doing MK way back when, my buddy and pal had started dancing. She didn't have any money for makeup, so i ran back to my apartment and got the ole' MK sample bag. I deluged her with makeup. She took it with her that night.

When she came back from work, she was so excited because the makeup didn't smear and it lasted all night. I was so happy to hear this!!! That really is great product!

Ahhhh, the good ole days.

I do love my life now, although I'm exhausted half the time. But there are times when I remember back to the simple life, living in an apartment, living next to my best bud. We would...oh nevermind. Most of you have already heard this story. (sigh)

Right now is perfect weather for reminiscing too. It's all stormy and warm outside. Perfect weather. I love wind!! Absolutely love it!!!! I think someday I would love to have sex in a storm. What a rush that would be.

So here I sit nearly hallucinating from lack of sleep and wondering how long it will take for my report to finish.

I think I'll go look up some Kevin Spacey websites.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chick...Never had sex in a storm??? I thought you were hornier than that.