Thursday, July 28, 2005

Comment Whore

I've told you I'm a comment whore before, right?

So I get into work about 9 a.m. this morning (I was sleeping in come hell or holy water) and what's the first thing I do? I check my Yahoo email account to see if anone commented on my blog. So the front page comes up and there it says "New Mail (5)". I figure at least one comment out of five emails is a good chance, so i click on the hyperlink to veiw the emails and...sigh...no comments. All junk mail. I can't beleive how quickly or strongly I reacted. My shoulders slumped, I exhaled a sigh, and the side of my mouth pinched in frustration.

I really think we need to form a 12 step program for blogging. "Hi! My name is Amy and I'm addicted to blog comments. It started harmlessly enough, but before I knew it I was blogging several days a week. Each entry geared to arouse comment from one of my 5 blogging buddies."

Anyway, just thought I'd share. I did follow the advice of some previous comments and took the night off yesterday and slept in this morning. I do feel a bit better, but very emotional because "that time" starts tomorrow. No I'm not talking about paycheck day.

By the way, today is hamburger day today...so get your beef on!!!!


http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/category.pd?path=23365&adisplay=3


2 comments:

The Butterknife said...

Well, now you know people will comment.

Why is everyone leaving D-land?

The Butterknife said...

Sorry, that's Ali's blog. This is aimeelori