Friday, July 29, 2005

Crappity, crap, crap, crap

Augh!!!

So what is it with my body and irony??

It's been acting differently lately, so I figured I'd pull out a pregnancy test and try just for shits and giggles. So I sit on the potty, do my thing, put it aside, and then realize (I won't get into details) that I started my period. Just right after I took the freakin test. Bastard body!!

Then start the cramps. I can feel them building up. So I take a few ibprofen and slap on a heating sticker to help. Which it did, but now the cramps are starting up again. I have to stay at work AT LEAST until 2 p.m. and my ride home won't get here until 6 p.m. Mother nature sure has a great sense of humor. Bleh!!!!

So as you can tell I'm not happy today. My body is throwing fits and refuses to rest now. This and labor? These are the choices. Utter pain and agony for a week each month, or complete utter pain, agony and discomfort for 9 months. WTF?

Oh well. I just hope when it comes to preggers time, I have a glorious 9 months like my mom. She had no queasiness, nothing. She's so lucky!!!

Anyway, I'll let you go. My body is throwing tantrums and it's hard to focus.

Happy Final Frontier Day and a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Onyx said...

Thanks for sharing Trac. It seems everyone I talk to got preggers on their first try. Maybe they're lying bastards?? Anyway, it's been about two years (and quite frankly with school and work we haven't had much time to dedicate to this endevour.) So we'll just keep trying. :-)