Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Okay, so it ended up being 16 hours yesterday. needless to say, I'm exhausted.

Still working on this special project at work. The sad thing? I still had major stuff to do this morning and all my buddies were online. And I couldn't talk to them! Wahhhh!!!

So now I'm consoling myself with Doritos and coffee. Ahhh, the elixir of the gods. I love coffee. No...you don't understand. I....LUUUHHHHUUUUVVVVV....coffee.

Just the smell of it reminds me of living at my grandmothers. She used to drink it by the buttload. There was always a fresh pot brewing. I guess it was meant to offset the buttload of alchohal my grandfather was consuming.

I don't get that. Every man in my family...alchie. With the exception of the two men my mom married, but that's a whole 'nother list of issues.

Even hubby is recovering. Not that he drank all the time. But when he did, oh boy, watch out! Emotional that boy was. Hooo boy.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to my diet, which as you can tell consists of any food in the 'fat' and 'sugar' categories of the pyramid. Yummmyyyy.

Hasta chickies.

No comments: