Friday, July 21, 2006

I know, I'm a horrible blogger!

But massive amounts of stuff have been going on.

Hubby is doing well in his job, but he's kind of bored. It's really easily apparently. I told him, "Welcome to the corporate world!" Corporate jobs are much easier than contract work. This is a given.

My buddy Blue (sounds like a movie title, doesn't it?) has been having issues lately. I feel like I haven't seen her in ages! But she's doing better now. If you'd like the background, go to Bluebert on the right hand menu.

Cartoon is going well, well as well as can be expected. I am getting visitors, but damn if I can figure out if people are coming back. I know you guys are. Especially Blue's friends in Montana. I think it's hilarious seeing "Bozeman Montana" about five times each day in my stat counter. Makes me feel like I have a loyal fan. :-)

Hmmm, other than that? Well, unfortunately a close friend of mine was, umm, let go on Wednesday at work. I can't really go into it. Personal reasons. But I've been pretty bummed about it. She was so talented and great, and there's a little hole in my heart from her leaving. I know that's a bit sappy, but accurate description.

What else? Oh, my little brother got kicked out of my mom and grandma's house. At first I was shocked and irritated, but quite frankly he's been a bit difficult and he is officially 18 now...so perhaps this will help him grow up a bit. On the other hand, mom and grandma have been coming down pretty hard on him lately too, so I think getting out of that environment will elp as well. He's living with my aunt now, so that's cool. I'm gonna try to visit this weekend or whenever I come up with some b-day cash for a present.

Hmmm, I think that's it for the meantime. I'm trying to catch up to everyone's blog, but I see you're all pretty much busy as well.

Take care and have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

Madwag said...

Kids his age can be a pain in the arse... look at mine for example! He needs a wake up call and your mum needs a break.
I am so homesick right now big time. I keep having dreams about our old house back home and olive trees etc. Sometimes I get so mad at Julian for getting caught up in what he did and for us to have to move here. Thank God I have friends here now and I am a part of the community. I wasn't part of it back home like I am here... but all the same... I miss my old home so much... and you and Sandra.