Sunday, July 02, 2006

Things Going Unusally Well...

So things are either going to get better or start getting really bad.

So my boss, IMs me the other day. Friday they had this big shindig at work with the CIGNA bigwigs there. I mean like afro big. President, CEO, etc... My boss tells me that in front of everyone, the President of our little company tells everyone what a great job my boss and I did working over the weekend to get the reports for CIGNA. Not only did he say it, but it was the first thing he said. I think my career is looking up.

You know who else's career is looking better? Hubby's. He's been getting phone calls and emails about a job at a large corporation. Fairly good pay, definately reliable pay. He's nervous, but I think he'll do great. He always had. The problem with his latest jobs has been the jerks he's worked with...not paying him on time, giving him less hours, making him share a cubicle, making promises and not keeping them,

So things are looking up. And you know what happens when things start to get too good, right? So I'm waiting for it. Perhaps it's a little early but I believe in Murphy's Law big time.

So we'll see.

Hmmm, anything else? I'll try to catch up to everyone's blogs when I can but this dial-up is killing me. Have a good fourth everyone and don't get so drunk you wake up naked with a farm animal the next morning!

PS Thanks Blueberri...for you know what!! :-)

1 comment:

blueberi said...

Your welcome! I'm glad to hear things are looking better. Everything here is good. I'll see you when you get home.