Monday, July 17, 2006

Ugh...

I am so freakin tired. ALL day yesterday was spent moving my comic over to complicatedcomic.com Ugh!!!

I'm freakin exhausted!! In addition to moving the site (which wasn't that complicated), I also had to find code to create prev/next buttons on my site. For a comic strip this is incredibly important. But it's all done now. Maybe just a few tweaks left to do on the site. Then I'll leave it alone and just do my strip.

Okay, so I guess I can tell you guys now. A friend of mine asked what the last post was about. She commented on the last pos to email her what's up. Like a dumbass (because it's 6 in the a.m. and I can't think at 6 in the a.m.), I hit reply. Yep...you're right...can't reply to comments. Should have known...but did I mention it's 6 in the a.m.?

Anyway...short story....I'm too lazy and tired to go find her email address right now...so,

The job that restructured and laid hubby off before he could start?...He got it back. He starts today. Thus the getting up early.

I'll let you know tomorrow how it went, but thank freakin God! We need the money so badly right now. Bills were fine up until a week ago. I decided to pay a little of the mortgage late and our car payment because quite frankly gas and food are a priority over those other two.

I can't wait til he gets paid!

Oh and I had a dream about Kelly Ripa, but you'll have to watch the comic to figure out what happens there. Sneaky, ain't I?

No comments: