Thursday, July 13, 2006

A lot going on...

...but I'm not going to share until everything is set in stone.

Other than those things I won't speak about, I haven't been updating much because I've been focusing on whoring out my comic strip. Strictly online right now. I'm trying to get included in a bunch of comic listing online, so wish me luck. I've gone through a bunch out there already (to sum up the competition) and I think I've got a chance.

I still love stripping, but this is wearing me out. So I may be a little sporadic in my entries for awhile.

Until then, feel free to check out my daily comic strip at the link to the right. If you are tired of checking the site, email me at complicatedcomic@yahoo.com and I'll put you on my daily email list.

Hope everyone is hanging in there. Looks like you guys are all busy too.

1 comment:

Madwag said...

so like... what is it then? shoot me an e mail. xxxx