Thursday, October 18, 2012

Augh!

Per usual, I have a million things to do before I leave late tomorrow night. R's show is tonight...early. So I'll be watching Riddles and putting him to sleep which means he'll probably wake up again. I need to get tons of laundry done. Clean the house before I leave (okay, that one's not as important.) And a million work projects to get done today. Pack. Look for my big coat. Bleh. 

So, focus for today: Prep for tomorrow. 

Work

  • Get 4 tab done
  • Get 9.99 done
  • Get Short Stack done
Personal
  • Laundry
  • Find coat
  • Deposit $$
  • Pack Riddles
  • Pack myself
Okay, maybe it's not as much as I thought. I think I'm just overwhelmed with work and personal issues right now. And tired. And ugh...I need to do some yoga or meditation. 

No comments: