Friday, October 26, 2012

Oh Goodness

SO and I had a massive fight and discussion last night. Both of us knew something was wrong but both of us thought we knew how to fix it. Looks like neither one of us knew how. 

So it was a good conversation that lasted until 2 am. Now I'm super exhausted but feeling much better. 

Now on to the hard part, actually making some changes. 

Baby steps, baby steps...

Today I pledge to:

  • Get excited about something. 
  • Stick to my diet plan (Just need to lose 1 more lb to hit my goal for this week)
  • Get interested in my job
I need to stop worrying about mundane stuff like cleaning and laundry. I know I'll do that. And if I just keep to my tasks schedule, I should be okay. Just need to make sure everything is set up. What I really need to focus on is my relationships and my quality of life. Perhaps that's my first big step. Ensuring my goals involve the quality of life and happiness, not my environment around me.

No comments: