Thursday, October 18, 2012

So tired

I really do underutilize my journal. I just noticed I've been keeping this blog for 7 years. Not consistently, but geesh. And some years only have a few posts. I really need to start keeping a traditional diary with what's going on in my life, my fears, my happy times...

I' am truly tired at the moment, but a friend is coming over to have a girl-to-girl talk. So, I'll be up. Waiting...

In the meantime, my father surprised me tonight. Yes, my father who was estranged from me for about 4 years. We made up and he is an amazing grandfather. Even more surprisingly, his wife is an amazing grandmother. I mentioned that our vertical blinds were broken the other day and next thing I know we have new blinds. PLUS he gave me a considerable amount of money to take to NYC with me. My initial reaction? Grateful but now I feel guilty and searching my memory banks for times I said or insinuated I was broke.

(Oops, had to go to talk to my friend.)

No comments: