Thursday, October 04, 2012

Goals for Today

Okay, yesterday was a little slow going...however I did lose weight, I cleaned the house, I played with Riddles, and I made 'some' headway at work. 

I guess I should probably add more than just my to do list. I'm doing fairly well. Not as scattered. A bit more accomplished. However, I have a cold today. No bueno. And I already pigged out on Starbucks. So...soup today. Maybe. Chili? Anyway, I will get some things accomplished today. I will prove everyone wrong. I will work my heiny off. And I will enjoy my family tonight. 

Onto today...

Personal:

  • Stick to points 
  • Drink green tea
  • Finish laundry
  • Play with Riddles, spend time with Ricky
Work
  • Info (10-11)
  • ACOS (11-12)
  • Conversions (12-2)
  • XXX (2-3)
  • CO (3-4)

No comments: