Monday, October 29, 2012

Priorities Have Changed

Now if only I could remember that...

Yes, I'm trying to be less task oriented and more awesome oriented. Funny, R and I talked the other night and he said his goal for us was pretty much be the best at everything. I wanted to argue that, but honestly that used to be my goal. Nothing like a few stretch goals to get you motivated. 

This weekend was busy but full of good times with friends and family. I must admit ultimately I do enjoy the busy times to the slow ones. 

I suppose I should find some happy medium between tasks and lifestyle. There's just so much to do...

Well shoot, I'm staring to hate schedules and to do lists, Well maybe not so much to do lists. I need to figure out how to keep track of everything without feeling overwhelmed. 

For some reason my body is raving working out. Could be because I'm starting to feel normal again. So some things to take care of tonight:


  • Finish laundry
  • Clean floors
  • Clean up kitchen and living room
  • Teach Riddles something new
  • Watch Amish and Princes 
  • Do Prague stuff (AI schedule, bookings) 
Wait...perhaps I should segment this up into who I'm doing it for. Hmmm...

I know it sounds odd, but I was my most happiest when I was helping others. Perhaps not so weird, it is Ghandi's teaching after all. Must think this through some more. Perhaps tonight. 

No comments: