Monday, October 08, 2012

Refocus

So, no working this weekend. I was down with a cold, and decided it would be in my best interest to somewhat rest and relax then work myself into an even sicker frenzy. SO, now I'm playing catch-up at work today. My heart really isn't in it, so i need to motivate myself. Although Riddles slept through the night, I'm still fairly tired. But I will need to wake up, get better, and get motivated. I want to do better at my job. I need to pick up the pace and start impressing myself again. 

Goals for Today

Personal

  • Build a schedule that includes Riddles development, exercise, and cleaning. 
  • Focus on proteins and veggies/fruits. Drink green tea. Find a way to get moving. 
  • Spend time with family.
Professional
  • Build 'Learn EDW' into schedule
  • NET Report
  • 9.99 Analysis
  • XXX Renewal Rates
  • CO Research
  • ACOS Report

No comments: