Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vicious Circle

I have not time to reflect and plan because I'm busy working and cleaning and taking care of my family. But I need to plan in order to properly devote time to all these things including myself. Whew! 

I really need to plan this out. Last night I slacked because I wanted to enjoy time with my men and watch the debate. I ended up falling asleep on the couch again, but I'll forgive myself. 

So now...what I need to do is really take time and reflect on who I want to be, what I want to do, and how to go about it without shorting myself and my family. 

So first things first....accomplish some work. My SO is out tonight doing practice so I can plan my time a bit better. Perhaps the first rule I should make is no tv at home when no one's home?

So...

Work

  • Finish ACOS
  • Start Conversions
  • Start CO
Personal
  • Dinner with Fam
  • Laundry
  • Time with Riddles (no tv)
  • Clean the  kitchen/living room
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Sit down and establish needs/wants/goals
Ugh, I have so much running through my mind during the day. I really need to organize my thoughts. Such as: 
  • Maybe I should designate a certain credit card for gas or even get a prepaid gas card. 
  • I need to plan out meals, mostly crockpot, and buy groceries at the beginning of the week
  • How much time would that take? i suppose I could do it while SO is playing video games. But how could I keep this up regularly? Our weekends and even weekni...hold it. I know for a fact that he's gonna be out Mon and Wed. So perhaps those are the days I could do my crockpot prep time. Hmmmm....
  • I need to plan all meals and make sure he's taking hi medication. 
  • I need some diorama or board to keep my goals and dreams in focus every day. I also need this for my schedule. I need like a monitor that's linked to my schedule. lol. 
  • How do i ensure that I enjoy and grow in addition to the regular routine I do?

No comments: