Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Birthdays

Argh, so sleep and tired. Are they the same thing? Ugh...no! I so could have taken Ricky's bday off, but unfortunately (a) HE does not have the day off because he is recording on Monday and (b) I am not allowed to take ETO until the 18th (merely one and a half weeks away). Argh!!!!!


Anywhoo...time will pass by soon enough. Lord know I do not have any patience and I need to work on it. Goals have been set aside for the meantime...however I do know this...since Will has moved out my stress levels have been pretty much cut in half (even with Ricky bemoaning the fact that he is turning 30....or as he likes to call it...OLD.) And the house looks immensely better. You can't even imagine the immensely larger area we have in the house. It's less cluttered, which means less areas for scorpions to hide. When I come home, there isn't piles of dishes and trash all over the place. Truly so much better. I still have some uncluttering to do, but this has free'd up my time and made me less stressed.

So onward...this weekend will be insanely busy. But a good busy, I'm trying to embrace my busi-ness. Lord knows, there will be no end to it until the kid is 18. So, small celebration Thursday, cake making and present making on Friday, the whole shebang on Saturday, collapse in a heap on Sunday...oh wait...I mean pick up the kid from grandpa's. Whew!
Should be fun. Hopefully. He better like it...he BETTER.

No comments: