Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Simplify

It's time to simplify my life and the life of my family.




Hmmm, I wonder how I go about doing that? I suppose I start with the house. Get rid of everything we don't need. Organize everything we do. For the record, yes, I did do this before. And for the record, yes, it did work.
Life has been even more simplified since Will moved out. While I miss the little bastard, I'm glad to have control over my house again. I don't have someone critisizing every move or change I make in the house. I don't have flip flops and shoes and trash lying about the house. I hope he feels better too. Like he controls his own domain as well.
So goal #1...simplify.
So ways I can do this:

- Create snacks rather than lunches for my family. (Eating is to sustain life, not gorge.)

- Get rid of all furniture and stuff we don't need anymore (this includes my comic books, Riddles old toys, tvs, junk)

- Consider processes that take up time and making easier (cleaning the bathroom - keep cleaning stuff in the bathroom to clean during bathtime once a week.)

No comments: