Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tired

Slightly tired. Of course, it will hit me like a pound of bricks later tonight. I have to go to Toastmasters and wondering why. Perhaps it's time to focus on leadership instead of speeches? Somewhere along the line my excitement over giving speeches died out.
Honestly though, my passion for most stuff died out. Just super tired all the time. I need to start taking time for myself. With Ridley not sleeping though, it takes it out of you.

Work is going well except we found a couple of database that rely on the one I converted. Oh joy. So most likely more conversions. My work is all scattered in it's complexity. Of course, part of this is due to my lack of knowldge in Crystal Reporting so I just need to keep on keeping on. Must adhere to my goal of going beyong the customers needs however. I can do this!!!

No comments: