Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sleep anyone?

Oh goodness. I try to get things done but then my son decides that he wants to try to fall asleep with mommy for two hours. Thank goodness Ricky took over bathing duties last night. It gave me a chance to do laundry and also finally throw away those shoes laying in the carport that Will never took care of (bitter? a little)
Anyway, I did get some things done, bingo for me. However Ricky looked up what is going on with Riddles and apparently this is a phase. Argh. So it may some while til I am productive again. I'll keep trying to stick to my method of tasks however and try to spend more time with my men.

2 comments:

Catarina Gonçalves said...

Hello,
I'm sorry to bother you.
I'm a fashion blogger and I am trying to promote my blog so can you please take a look and if you like, follow and like facebook page?
thank you for your attention
blog: http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.pt/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yourfashionboulevard

Mahaishis Kusuma said...

kamu cantik deh...
mau nggak jadi pacarku??