Friday, June 07, 2013

YOLO

I have been feeling a little better about life in general lately. I'm starting to get my life back on track and identify the things I really want out of life.


Of course, Riddles progression with his vocabulary also helps immensely. I always start worrying about my parenting skills and then he goes through a dev leap. (Way to go Riddles!)
My intention is still to volunteer at Crisis Nursery however my email seems to have fallen on deaf ears. I missed the last orientation because it was at 1 in the afternoon and $65 for a background check. I emailed to ask them when the next one was, but received no answer. Maybe I'll go look at the website now.
I spoke too soon. I've regstered for a July course. That makes me feel better. Something someone said the other day about making time for what you think is important...I need to do that.
Right now, obviously, Ricky and Riddles are important, but also family and friends and exercising and volunteering. Am I taking on a lot? Damn skippy! But you only live once!

No comments: