Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's only been two days?

Seriously...I feel like it's been a week since I last posted.

I finally found out why I've been feeling like crap. It was only a matter of time, I suppose. What, with all the stress and everything going on in my life.

So the past two days my throat has been getting this tickle. I've been coughing a lot more recently, but I figured it was from my chain smoking the last few days (hey, it's been stressful). So last night, it bugs me even more. I go to bed, then wake up gasping for air at about 3 a.m. Talk about freaked out. I'm amazed that I even went back to sleep after that little scare. Wake up this morning, and I feel like hell. My throat is bugging me, I switch off between dizzy and tired, not to mention I was cowering over the ole porcelain throne this morning. Ugh! So obviously I've caught some kind of bug. If it persists more than a few days, I'll visit the doctor. I'm suspicious that it's allergies or perhaps strep.

Anyway, the ex has been pretty decent the last few days. After our little Friday debacle, he texted me to let me know he got the papers. He called the mortgage company to say it would be okay for me to take over the house. The only issue is I called them yesterday, submitted my application, and the guy said he would get back to me with options. I haven't heard from him since, so I think I've provided him with quite the case. Things haven't been easy since the seperation and now I'm 1/2 the buying power I used to be. So cross your fingers for me.

Other than that, doing well. Just trying to get through the day without going home sick, but I feel it's probably inevitable. Thanks for all the kind comments. I'll be sure to visit soon. :-)

No comments: