Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Admittedly Hiding Out

My mother and grandmother are wonderful human beings. And granted I had three days off this weekend, but I just wanted to hole away at home again. I feel like I should have visited them, but I just wanted to park my butt on the couch and zone out to video games and movies with my friends. I did get some things accomplished this weekend: went to the lake, drew up some papers relating to the divorce...

This whole divorce is just exhausting me. I feel like I don't want to visit anyone or do anything until it gets resolved. We did find an alternative solution, but may not be able to do it until the divorce is finalized, which is aggravating, but oh well. Anything worth doing, is worth not rushing, I suppose.

I've had a lot of thoughts and emotions running through me lately, but just haven't had the energy to put them down to paper, or rather blog.

So I'm going to sign off here.

1 comment:

Cloudy said...

getting proper chill out time is oh so important.