Friday, May 12, 2006

Broken

At least that's what I feel like today. Completely and utterly broken.

Hubby has been trying to be sweet, but he just gets on my nerves to no end. I come home (after he's been home all day) and the house is a mess. He did clean out the refrig, but come on dude! The house extends beyond the refigerator.

I feel like I only get attention (or at least primarily) when he wants sex. Only he uses cute little euphemisms like "snuggle" which drives me nuts. Because I'd love to just spend time together as opposed to me fending him off all the time.

And he's sooo crass. He's always talking about sex, or saying something base in nature. It drives me nuts. I ask him not to do something and he continues to do it.

I'm at wits end. I don't know what to do. And I feel horrible because I know he's somewhat trying. He is trying to be nice.But he drives me freakin nuts. I feel like I'm married to a 10 year old. Okay, 15 year old.

Maybe I should try to talk seriously to him. It just seems when I do try to talk he's off in hubby-land in his own little mind. It doesn't seem like he really listens at all.

I don't know. Man! I need a cigarette!!

1 comment:

JP said...

Women need to be emotionally cultivated to feel at one in their relationship, and men need physical contact (sexual contact specifically) to feel at one... It's the "men are from mars" and "women are from Venis" conundrum. Somehow you have to meet in the middle. After the initial puppy love wears off, then the real work begins. :)