Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What the freakin hell?!?!

It just keeps coming. Let me review the past month for you...

- Mother fractured hip...required surgery.
- Her roommate fractured hip...required surgery.
- Brother busted with drugs...twice. Still waiting for them to haul him away.
- Husband having difficulty at work. Granted it's contract work, but two days a week is not going to cut it bill wise.

This morning we got a call from SIL (sis-in-law). Apparently hubby's mom's husband had an epilectic seizure (not the first time), however fell and split his head right open. He's now in the hospital unconscious.

*sigh*

What the fuck?! Whoever coined the phrase, "When it rains, it pours" should be awarded some kind of freakin world medal, because it is totall freakin true.

Aside from that, I find myself tired and impatient. I am learning guitar and trying to get things done at home, but once I get home, I just want to sleep. Bleh!!

Anyway, take care everyone. Hope your side of the world is going better than on my side of the world.

2 comments:

Madwag said...

Maybe the next time it will all be good things! You have had enough bad for sure. It is always hard to see a light at the end... but it is there, I promise. xxooxxoo

Ms. Adventures said...

MAN that sucks! Hope things start to look up for you soon.

hugs!