Friday, May 12, 2006

Stupid brain! Stupid heart!

Okay, I feel somewhat better (although still very tired.)

I had a talk over with my boss and I really do feel better. What is it about venting to someone that makes you feel better?

I really need to figure this out though. Why am I always so ticked at hubby? He's actually a good hubby. I do love him. I guess I'm just at a point in my life in which I need a little romance, and quite a frankly that's what I've been getting -- a little, miniscule really.

*sigh*

Anyway, don't fear. I think most emotions are magnified by the blog writer's thoughts. You usually look back at an emotional entry and think to yourself, "Whoa! What the heck was I thinking?!"

Anyway, have a good Friday everyone!!

BTW, Best 'The office' ever last night!!

3 comments:

Onyx said...

You might want to check Give Me My Remote (link on the side).

Madwag said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm..... have a heart to heart with him... angain. He needs to clean the whole house if he is home all day, he isn't a child anymore. I have to say that I think your hubby is really a neato dude man... honestly. Even Julian has his moments where he relapses into a 15 year old... lol... I think all men do. Good hubbys are very hard to come by...we are lucky! You know how many I went through to find Julian...lol. You got one on the first go. I guess it evens out with their childness with our mood swings???? I dunno.

Mark Brown said...

remember this ladies:

Us Hubbies are chromosome challenged.
It sucks.

Yes, all men (even me, [at yuck-48] still think with their dicks.

Good hubbies (and wives) are the ones that you become friends from, don't have secrets from, cherish, and understand when they don't do squat, or even piss you off.

Or are even just on a wrong "CYCLE" then you are (ever hear of biorhythms?)

Oh and speaking of being hormone challenged again, remember to add that we never learned how to do the "bewitched" housewife thing, like allocating time to do laundry, iron, clean, etc.
As well as having the BIG assed INTERNET with CAPITAL LETTERS as a HUGE time waster.
(which is why MY sweetie is angry at me and UPSTAIRS on the laptop, instead of next to me in the office!

Sigh.
Just remember we reallly do (often) mean it if we say we love and cherish you(se)

markb in nj