Monday, May 22, 2006

So Much to Say and So Little Time to Say It

What happened this weekend? Well...

Friday ran errands and worked.

Saturday cleand house, worked, went shopping, worked, went shopping, had BBQ, and crashed out.

Sunday went to Weight Watchers, had breakfast, worked, had lunch with mom and grandma, worked until 2 a.m.

Today I am VERY tired, but feel like I got a lot accomplished.

As far as grandma is concerned...long story short, she is going to a group home, which quite frankly is where she really needs to be. The entire family has bent over backwards (head in ass style) for her the last few years. She got a few extra years at home and now it's time. She need assistance round the clock and there are other family issues, so...

Anyway, we're staying at where we're at. Now I have to work some more.

Caio!

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Yay Gurl... Go. and have a drink with hubby tonight, (in my honor) over your continued freedom, AND the fact that grandma is doing the group home thing. That is the best thing for her now I bet

Markbnjix

Madwag said...

OH GOOD! I think she will do better in a group home. You really didn't need the extra stress at all. xoxo