Friday, January 19, 2007

Confusion

That's the emotion of the week, ladies and gentlemen.

I keep mulling things over in my head. The way my husband treats me, the way I feel, going out, finances, work...they just keep turning round and round in my jumbled brain. Sometimes I feel like I should just live with it and other times I feel like crying out of desperation. I know this won't resolve itself, so I've sought professional help.

I think about leaving him and I cry as I envision the hurt look in his eyes. But then I think about staying and being lonely and feel miserable. Fuck!

Being a logical person, I really hate emotional issues. The logic in me knows what to do, but the emotional side of me is a jumble.

2 comments:

Susan said...

It’s so hard to keep everything balanced—relationships, work, family, finances… for whatever reason everything always seems to be intertwined, where if one thing breaks down, the rest come under scrutiny as well. At least that’s how it always seems to me.

I hope you are able to find the answers and happiness you are searching for. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Mark Brown said...

[whump]

Smacks girl in head to clear all difficult thoughts.

Now. I believe I have suggested two or three times that you fight fire with fire. Get yourself a used PS2 and a DDR (dance dance revolution)
game.

and challenge his butt off..
Bet you win!... you;re a girl..
*and you may help lose a few pounds too!)

Markb

Good luck in the decisions, and I hope we see another cartoon soon!