Monday, January 08, 2007

Thank Fuucking God for Friends!!

Whew!! Not sure what it is, but I feel like a weight has been lifted. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised that part of my depression was due to PMS, but...

Hubby has been taking more responsibility and treating me nicer.
I learned to chill out.
I've spent massive amounts of fun and counseling time with my friends this weekend and today.

Most fun was going over to check on my friend who had the issues this weekend. I work with her boyfriend, so Igave him a ride home and visited with them for FOUR FREAKIN HOURS. May I say, I love friends like this. I could spend hours on end, and have, with people who are just so much fun to be around.

We ate. Looked at pictures. Played video games. Played karaoke. And had scads of fun. I must admit by the end of the night, I wanted to hug them tightly and tell them how truly great they are and show my appreciation for how much better they made me feel.

I seem to be surrounded by wonderful people lately.

I always seem to forget how truly great good friends are.

Okay, enough of the sappy crap.

1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

WhyTF do you think that's sappy?

Except for the rare few of us who's best friends are their spouses
**Highly recommended to fall in love with your best friend

*** Even more highly recommended if your best friend is the opposite sex, and you're NOT gay!

**** EVEN EVEN better, if the sex (if it turns out....) is really good. sex is good, but friendship and support are great, especially from a friend

Enough Sappiness:
Come request a poem for you...
automatic-poem-machine.blogspot.com

Leave a topic, a feeling, and (any) name, and we'll write one for JUST you!!!