Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm such a karaoke whore...

For the past two nights, I've gone over to R&Ks to karaoke (well, aside form the fabulous company). I love it! I can't get enough of it. As a matter of fact, I want to bug Blue to share her American Idol karaoke so we can go some more rounds.

Current state of mind is confusion though. I'm trying to feel better. Trying to cheer myself up. Hubby is still fanatically playing video games, thus the going out virtually every night. And I'm tired, Lawd, am I tired!! But I can't help myself. I'm addicted to being happy for right now. I just wish I was happy with hubby. No, like WITH hubby. While we're together. Laughing. Having fun.

*sigh*

3 comments:

blueberi said...

Of course we can share the American Idol. I won last night. I'm the new American Idol.

Okay two rounds I actually have to do over cause I failed horribly, but they were on songs that I picked on accident. Heeehhee. And I sang a couple twice.

Susan said...

Glad to hear you’re having fun. You’re braver than I am with the Karaoke!

I still think you should get online and whip hubby’s A** in video games! Although I guess it could backfire and make him want to try harder. Good luck, and have fun! :-)

Mark Brown said...

Susan: I absolutely agree she should be whupping hubby's butt in the video game... even if it means she needs to buy a new box, another copy of the same game so SHE can practice and get good enuf to WHUMP him the FIRST time they play together!

and... how come you don't have a blog up???
MarkB