Sunday, August 13, 2006

Did I mention I have a comic strip?

Did I ever happen to ask to send it along to anyone and everyone you know? (www.complicatedcomic.com) This is about as close to begging as it gets. Just wanted to let you know.

We had ice cream today. I needed it. I'm stressed.

Over one thousand dollars due on Thursday does not a happy Onyx make. But it's all good. Blue and hubby and I hubg out this weekend. Went to a party. Had ice cream. Did multiple strips. It's all good.

But I tell ya. I've never smoked pot, but if I did...this would have been the weekend to do it. It's a good thing it wasn't one of 'those' parties or else I would have been TOKEN IT UP! I could totally be blitzed this weekend.

Oh well, *sigh*

Oh and a fish died. :-( Sorry buddy, Patty finally bit the dust. I guess three years was pretty good, but I am considerably bummed.

2 comments:

Ms. Adventures said...

sounds like fun anyway!

Sorry bout the fish :/

Madwag said...

Oh crap, I died... :o(

I can send you a guinea pig if you like to replace me :o/