Sunday, August 20, 2006

I need a full-time maid...

So when I woke this morning, thoughts of how I could fill my day were racing through my head. They consisted of:

- relaxing
- cleaning house
- rearranging furniture
- sex
- build a food menu to ensure weight loss and scrumptious homemade meals

I thought about cleaning the house, as it's something that just needs to be done and my thought wandered to why this task is so difficult for me. Then I thought about the kitchen.

Yesterday I cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast. I put away the clean dishes in the washer (which earlier I had to run because no one else will), cleaned off the counters, and emptied the trash.

Last night when I went to bed, I saw tons of empty water bottles left on the counter and I'll pretty much place bets that there are already a few dirty dishes in the sink.

Then when going to bed, my husband paws me as if wanting to have sex. My response? "Really? No seriously, you really want me to have sex with you? After you've been harrassing me all day and haven't lifted a finger to help clean house? You couldn't even hold the dog earlier when I was trying to get through the front door with a full laundry basket. Be a good boy tomorrow and maybe you'll get some."

Look, I don't wanna be like that. But for heaven's sake, men! Do a few dishes. Help your women out. Just like you think it's sexy when we're cleaning the house, well vice-versa. Try making dinner AND doing the dishes for your woman tonight. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, what if she has a headache? Then all that work making dinner and doing dishes was for nothing... Kidding!

Madwag said...

I am w/ you all the way on this one. Julian is pretty good most of the time to be honest... well now that I had a few freak outs about it.