Monday, August 07, 2006

Doh!

Well I did update my Interesting Things To Eat blog, then did a quick search and actually found a list of low-point foods by store. I thought I would share the website...

http://members.cox.net/debilost43/What%20to%20Eat%20by%20store.htm

However, I would NOT suggest the No Pudge brownie mix. It's horrendous!! I suppose you could try it yourself, but Blue, back me up here...there are much better ways to spend your points/calories.

Anyway, just enjoying a few minutes of refuge. Hubby is in bed. He's been driving me nuts. Today is all about, "You always portray me as an idiot in your cartoons." Which is not true. I'm an equal opportunity mocker. If he had READ all the strips then he would see that I do not make fun of him all the time. I poke fun at everyone...including myself.

This late night thing really works though. Going to bed at the same time as him has not been paying off. I'm getting all kinds of things done. I think I'll keep going to bed later than him and see how it works out.

We got a lot of things done today though. He's been a good doobie. Called up two of the three student loan places and requested a forbearance (postponement of payment) while our consolidation goes through. This will help us catch up on some other stuff. What I don't get though is one of my loan places just needed a verbal confirmation on the phone to do it, the other required a $150 processing fee AND another $400 payment by Sept 1st. Weird, huh? Oh well, either way I don't care. All I know is that for about $550 we don't have to catch up on about $2000 worth of bills for the next couple of months. Whew!

However hubby does have some dental work to do. But I'll tell you all about that later. Perhaps Wednesday.

Hasta chickies...and roosters!

5 comments:

blueberi said...

I'm not sure that I tried the no pudge, but I know there are better ways to spend points.

Oh my mom is sending me that palm pilot of her's that she doesn't use. She's not sure if it will work, but we can try.

Madwag said...

hey...not talking to me anymore?

Onyx said...

Blue - Schweet!!! If it doesn't work, then maybe we can try something else. Kirk is thinking of selling his PDA to me. If I decide to do that and your mom's doesn't work then I'll give you mine.

Madwag - Of course, I'm talking to you. I left a comment on your blog yesterday. Did you not get it???

Ms. Adventures said...

Good site! I like.
I'm all about getting things done after hours!

Madwag said...

Ummmm ...doh... I somehow turned off my comments and turned on moderation of comments so I wasn't getting them... I am such a dweeb...GAWD...DANG!!!