Sunday, August 06, 2006

Got a minute

I actually have a calm minute free to update my blog without any disruptions. (Well except my husband shouting, "Look, look at the t.v.!!"
Well life has been hectic, but I've decided it's time to get organized.

I pulled out my old Handspring Visor and worked on setting it up all day. I have a way now to track my to do list, my weight watchers points, my calendar, all in my electronic organizer. Rather than having to write it down every day in my big, fat Franklin organizer. There are pros and cons to electronic vs paper, but I think for this time in my life, electronic is best.

Today I am going to attempt cleaning house, a little grocery shopping, laundry, and seven days worth of comic strips. I've been too rushed in the afternoon to be able to really get out some good quality strips. So I think if I focus on the entire week's worth of strips on Sunday. I'll be better off.

Well I better jet. I have a lot to do today, starting with work.

Have a good weekend!!

2 comments:

Madwag said...

why is he yelling about the tv???

Ms. Adventures said...

go you! It's hard to get organized! How's the points going?