Friday, November 10, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, it's that time again. Where I wake up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror and ask, "Is this the face of a 31 year old?"

Of course, I'm not stressing all that much. I still get carded at liquor stores at least half the time.

BTW, Happy Birthday Marines!!! They're 231 years old, and looking mighty damn fine if you ask me. Although my preference is still Air Force, but hey, I'm biased. I'm married to a former Air Force MP.

And also a Happy Veteran's Day to you brave men and women out there!! I thank you for your service. You had the balls to do what most of the population won't. Bless you guys!!

2 comments:

blueberi said...

Happy B-day! I have a little treat for you.

Also, I'm getting you a present, but it will be here late. It will be kind of a B-day/Christmas present.

See you laters.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my friend.... much love and hugs