Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Mexican Revolution Day!!

And most importantly, welcome to the days before the holidays where you start picking projects that require little effort however meet the minimum requirement for "working" because quite frankly the three days before a holiday...suck.

This weekend was spent with much frivolity and spending. I spent virtually all day Saturday clothes shopping with Blue. We made a stop at Frefericks and I got some darling demi-cup bras and cute underwear. Then, after Blue gave me her size 13 pants, I tried a few size 12s for good measure. And guess what?! I fit!!! How wonderful to have gone down a few sizes. Of course, the pair I'm wearing right now are a 12 from Old Navy and they fit a little snug around the waist. But they're not uncomfortable by any means.

Sunday was spent taking grandma to lunch (we've been skipping church lately, which I have no issues with, I have faith in God, but not the church), shopping with a nother friend (finally found some cute and comfortable heels), and vistied mom and grandma (they gave me some Richard Simmons vhs tapes, but I should have realized there's no regressing from Billy Blanks to Richard Simmons).

By the time I got home it was around 7:30 p.m. I had dinner, worked, did laundry, and exercised. I'm surprised I have time to sleep anymore. But hey, that's what snooze buttons are for.

Well I'd best go. Happy Thanksgiving guys if I don't see/hear from ya!

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Hope you and hubby are happy and talking again. Have a great turkey, said the vegetarian!

Markie mark

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving... we don't have it here... lol.. forgot all about it