Friday, November 03, 2006

How much can you take?

So in perfect alignment with every other test I've ever taken at the doctor's...

my gyn just called back with my test results. Everything is good. Pap, blood tests, everything. She said she was a bit concerned with the low insulin, the nurse practitioner, but she double checked with the doctor and the doctor said that was good. That means my body is working efficiently.

So once again, something's wrong but we don't know what.

I called hubby and told him it's important he do his tests now. And that it may not indicate anything is wrong with him. He could take the test and everything be good with his little guyzos, but then that means the next step would be an ultrasound on my tubes. I told him for all we know my tubes could be blocked, but that's okay because they can unblock them.

But so far....so good. I hope everything is okay on his. I have no freakin idea what to do if something is wrong with his part of the deal. Do you think maybe Kevin Spacey would be willing to give to the cause?

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Oh. I can see it now..

Onyx flat on her back. Kevin Spacey cause of adultry allegations. Details at 11

Or was that the impersonal, Turkey baster version?


would he be willing to give to the cause?
Interesting question. I can't answer.
I'd donate (and ship via fed-ex)(grin) but I shoot 100% blanks (see previous discussion

Markie Mark

Anonymous said...

well let me know how it is w/ Kevin if that happens...hehehe